I had a great time in Mexico and New York last year. Enjoy these photos!
Enjoying a sunny day, picnicking on the grass, in Central Park, Manhattan, NYC.
Love this view of Manhattan facing south/west, from the top of The New Museum in the Bowery.
Looking east from The New Museum in Manhattan, toward Brooklyn, NY.
Yellow taxis moving fast in the streets on New York City.
A wonderful mural art that’s seen from The High Line park in Manhattan, on the West Side.
In the Meat Packing District in Manhattan, on the West Side… Sunbeams, as the sun was starting to go down in the summer.
- A little beach overhang to get some shade in the sun. (Mexico)
- The fishing boats near the pier in Puerto Morelos, Mexico.
- Sushi grade tuna tacos in Mexico! Mmmm, my favourite. Fresh fish with spicy sauce!
- Walking along the calm beach in Mexico, an hour outside of Cancun.
- Fishing boats in Puerto Morelos, Mexico.